Click here for More Chinese for Kids! Save 20% now!
- Being Bilingual Improves Cognitive Capabilities
- Our “Best of” Chinese New Year Posts- Traditions, Books, Food and More!
- Happy Chinese New Year! Ring in Dragon Year with the Newest Let’s Go Guang!
- Behind the Scenes at Our Visit to NYC’s MOCA with Tristin and Tyler
- Best Online Retailers for Chinese Language and Cultural Products
- 5 Ways for Kids (and Adults) to Learn and Practice Chinese without Cracking Open a Book | Learn Chinese – Chinese for Kids – Chinese Culture on Four Must-See Places in Beijing with Kids
- 5 Fun China Facts for Kids | Learn Chinese – Chinese for Kids – Chinese Culture on Fun for Children Learning Chinese: The Pictographs Behind 10 Chinese Characters
TagsABC World News aha!Chinese Andrea Cheng Angel Island Immigration Station being bilingual benefits of bilingualism benefits of multilingualism bilingual children bilingual education bilingualism California Department of Education Center for Applied Linguistics Children's Chinese Book Garden China Chinese American International School Chinese dumplings Chinese for children Chinese for Kids Chinese Historical Society of America Chinese language Chinese New Year Chinese pronunciation Chinese zodiac cognitive benefits of bilingualism cultural sensitivity Detained at Liberty's Door Diane Sawyer China education education system Ellen Bialystok foreign languages global economy Goldfish and Chrysanthemums Grandfather Counts jiao zi kids learn Chinese kids learning Chinese learn Chinese Let's Go Guang! Mandarin Mandarin Chinese Mandarin language schools MOCA Only One Year The Key Collection
Tag Archives: Boy Dumplings
Ying Chang Compestine is the author of Revolution is Not a Dinner Party, which was selected for the One Book/One Community Program in San Mateo County, CA. The Young Adult novel, published in 2007 and now out in paperback, is … Continue reading →