Click here for More Chinese for Kids! Save 20% now!
- Being Bilingual Improves Cognitive Capabilities
- Our “Best of” Chinese New Year Posts- Traditions, Books, Food and More!
- Happy Chinese New Year! Ring in Dragon Year with the Newest Let’s Go Guang!
- Behind the Scenes at Our Visit to NYC’s MOCA with Tristin and Tyler
- Best Online Retailers for Chinese Language and Cultural Products
- 5 Ways for Kids (and Adults) to Learn and Practice Chinese without Cracking Open a Book | Learn Chinese – Chinese for Kids – Chinese Culture on Four Must-See Places in Beijing with Kids
- 5 Fun China Facts for Kids | Learn Chinese – Chinese for Kids – Chinese Culture on Fun for Children Learning Chinese: The Pictographs Behind 10 Chinese Characters
TagsABC World News aha!Chinese Andrea Cheng Angel Island Immigration Station being bilingual benefits of bilingualism benefits of multilingualism bilingual children bilingual education bilingualism California Department of Education Center for Applied Linguistics Children's Chinese Book Garden China Chinese American International School Chinese dumplings Chinese for children Chinese for Kids Chinese Historical Society of America Chinese language Chinese New Year Chinese pronunciation Chinese zodiac cognitive benefits of bilingualism cultural sensitivity Detained at Liberty's Door Diane Sawyer China education education system Ellen Bialystok foreign languages global economy Goldfish and Chrysanthemums Grandfather Counts jiao zi kids learn Chinese kids learning Chinese learn Chinese Let's Go Guang! Mandarin Mandarin Chinese Mandarin language schools MOCA Only One Year The Key Collection
Tag Archives: Chinese for Kids
Happy Chinese New Year! 新年快乐! They’re back! On this auspicious day we launch Journey to the Terracotta City, our Chinese dragon Guang’s latest adventure! Follow Ling and Kai as they travel to China’s ancient captial, Xi’an, with Guang. Learn about the legacy … Continue reading
Get ready for school by having your kids learn these phrases in Chinese. Their teachers are bound to be awestruck and will reward your kids with a “好棒!” (hǎo bàng) or “Awesome!” 1. Hello! 您好 Nín hǎo 2. Good morning … Continue reading
Learning a foreign language can be as fun (and effective) out of the classroom, as in the classroom. With summer in full swing, we explored some alternatives to traditional textbook learning. 1) Join a playgroup. Foreign language targeted playgroups have … Continue reading
We are excited to bring you our new free online Chinese videos for kids! The videos feature Yuan Yuan and her little friends. In them, Yuan Yuan teaches words, phrases and expressions that build upon our award winning Let’s Go … Continue reading